Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Snow Day

Ahh, Pennsylvania. October isn't even over, and this is what I woke up to this morning:

Now, I hate snow. Ideally, I'd want to move somewhere warm and come back to visit once in awhile, seeing the snow a couple times a year instead of every single day from October 'til April. But this year, it seems different. I mean, this was Mason's first time seeing the snow! Sure, it was only flurries, but I was super excited to take him out and show him what this white stuff was all about. I'm not sure he knew how to feel about it though. His little face scrunched up every time a flake landed on his nose.


I'm still not a fan of winter, but I'm realizing that everything is going to be more fun this year. Yes, even snow. Seeing his little face as he experiences everything for the first time is completely priceless.

"What do I care if icicles form?
I've got my love to keep me warm.."

No comments: