Friday, October 24, 2008

Aw, Mom!

I almost skipped our walk today. It was cold again, but I went because I really believe that fresh air keeps us healthy. Going outside in the cold doesn't actually give you a cold. It's one of those old wives' tales that probably originated because we usually get sick more often in the winter... but we actually get more colds in the winter because we stay inside and keep all the windows shut and the air inside becomes more germy.

So I'm not cutting walks out of our bedtime routine quite yet. Instead, I'm going to keep buying Mason ridiculous amounts of warm winter gear and braving the elements in order to get us out of the house. But I have to wonder, if Mason could talk, what would he have to say about this?


While I reserve the right to dress my kid ridiculously if I want to, I have a feeling that the next picture expresses his thoughts on this hat.

No comments: