Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's Just The Way He Rolls

Mason rolls, I swear he does, but as soon as I get out the video camera and press that little red button, he freezes. He doesn't move, he holds his breath and just lays there. It's as if he can't blink, let alone roll. It's a never-ending quest that's been going on for about a week now: capture Mason's super-rolling on camera. Well, I was finally able to do it this morning, frame by frame, like one of those flip-books I used to make in elementary school.






From there, he's stuck though. He can't get back the other way, so he just squeals until I take him off of his belly. I just showed him the pictures backwards so it makes it look like he's going from belly to back. Maybe he just needed a visual, because I think he's starting to get it.

No comments: