Sunday, October 19, 2008

Prepare for Takeoff


Mason loves this. Really, really loves it. He completely loses it if you hold him up in the air and jiggle him around a little. Unfortunately for him, my weak arms can only hold him up there for about 30 seconds. George can do it a lot longer, therefore, George has taken my place as Mason's new favorite person in the world. Whatever, I'm not bitter.



Besides the obviously sore arms, the airplane is even more dangerous due to the high probability of getting a face full of drool. Not that I mind. Drool doesn't bother me. It's just that I can't hold him up there long enough, so when it's just the two of us at home, he has to resort do trying to do the airplane all on his own.


Still hasn't been able to get off the ground though.

No comments: