Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baby Bear

I'm still dreading winter... and so far, I haven't been able to do anything to stop it's impending arrival. It's still only fall here, but fall in Pennsylvania usually means forty degree weather and sometimes even snow. We haven't had any snow yet, but it's too cold for me already. I'm not at all prepared to give up having the windows open, sitting on the balcony, or taking my evening walks with Mason. He loves our walks and so do I. Actually, I refuse to give them up. Not yet, anyway. So tonight, we bundled him up and headed out.


We kept stopping along the way; George and I must have felt his cheeks and hands thirty-five times over the course of a half an hour. They were warm every time. Really warm actually. I, on the other hand, was shivering in my jeans and hoodie... when we got home, I cuddled up to Mason to get myself warm.


I wonder if they make bear suits in my size.

1 comment:

Ashley B said...

He's so cute! Heidi has the white version of that, in the coat only (not the whole suit). She seemed to enjoy it today. And I agree, she's always warmer than I am :)