Sunday, December 21, 2008

Up and At 'Em

This afternoon, I put Mason on his butt in his crib while I straightened up his room and found some clothes for him to wear. He was in there for about thirty seconds before he ended up like this:


Now, aside from the fact that he's looking at me like "Mom, how dare you take a picture of me in my diaper!", notice that he's not on his butt anymore. He got onto his knees. By himself. I swear he's thisclose to being able to pull himself up to stand on his own which is equally scary and exciting.


I guess it's probably time to put the matress down a couple notches. We all know Mason doesn't like to sleep, and the last thing I need is him catapulting himself out of his crib in the middle of the night when he decides he'd rather play instead.

Although he could always just gnaw his way out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Part beaver?