Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fancy Pants

Among the many gifts that Mason got for Christmas this year was a Kenneth Cole Reaction outfit that included a button up shirt, cordoroys, and a pleather jacket. I can't imagine how much that outfit cost, nor do I want to think about someone spending that much money on something Mason's going to poop on, but oh my gosh, is that thing cute. I have no idea when Mason's going to wear it but it's still too big, so perhaps by the time he fits into it we'll have somewhere fancy to go.

Anyway, I promised my aunt and uncle I'd send them some pictures of him in it, so I gave it a whirl this morning.

It didn't start to go really badly, though, until I put on the jacket.

I snapped a couple pictures for my uncle and stripped him down as fast as I could. I figured he just needed a nap, but as soon as I got his regular clothes on him, he was back to his old, smiley self.

I guess he's just not a dress up kinda guy.

No comments: