Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pine Tree

With a measly fourteen days until Christmas, we finally have our tree. I explained to Mason that there was going to be a tree in the living room and that he shouldn't pull it, climb it, or eat it. He ignored me and anxiously awaited its arrival.

When the tree was here and set up in the corner, I was happy to see that he didn't seem to interested, although I'm sure the worst thing he'll do is swallow a pine needle or two. And hey, a quick google search just showed that pine needles, if ingested in small amounts, are actually a very good source of vitamins A and C.

Here's Mase and I next to our naked multi-vitamin pine tree:

I can't imagine having a fake tree. The single best part about Christmas is that our apartment will smell like the woods for the next three weeks. I almost don't want to decorate it at all. I feel like bringing in six more and pretending I'm camping. It makes me miss home, but it also makes me really, really happy.

No comments: