Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Picture's Worth...

$89.85 plus shipping. That's what getting nine hundred and seventy-six photos printed from Snapfish.com is going to cost me. I have three months worth of pictures that I need to print and believe me, I'll never wait this long again. From now on, pictures are getting printed once a month.

I probably could delete some of the pictures and only print the good ones. Or just pick a few from each day. After all, who needs thrity-seven pictures of Mason in various poses wearing a silly hat, or sixty-two pictures of him playing with his feet.

Oh yeah, I do.

Anyway, I'm just not sure which picutres I would delete. Sometimes, the outtakes are the cutest pictures of them all.



Yep, $89.85 it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are great!!