Sunday, December 14, 2008

Headgear

While Mase and I were playing yesterday, I put this elephant box on his head.

I'm pretty sure it's an unwritten rule that when you have a kid, you have to make him wear strange things on his head. My baby photo album is filled with me wearing every kind of headgear imaginable: from a baseball cap to a bucket to my dad's motorcycle helmet. So of course, I was cracking up when I put the elephant on Mason's head. He, however, was not amused.

If I would have done that a month ago, he would have sat there, looking silly with an elephant on his head, not knowing what to do about it. Now, my little smarty knows that if he doesn't want it there he's free to take it off... and then look at me like my gosh, mom, how could you embarrass me like this?

Sorry, Mase. You'll laugh about it someday.

No comments: