Friday, December 5, 2008

Best Friends

My best friend Megan was home from California for Thanksgiving. I missed her baby shower due to Mason being sick and crappy Pennsylvania weather, but she came over this morning to see us. Seeing her belly and feeling the little kicks made me miss being pregnant, but just thismuch. When I look back on it now, being pregnant wasn't that bad. It couldn't have been. Megan says she's loving it. I must have loved it too, right?

You know how old Mason will be on Baby Rocco's due date? Forty weeks. Exactly forty weeks. Allow me to do the math for you: as I was pushing out Mason, little Rocco was being conceived two thousand, five hundred and ninety-six miles away in San Diego, California. It's crazy, isn't it? I can't wait to take Mason out there to see Megan and her new baby when he comes. Hopefully, those two will grow up to be best friends. Here's Mase already loving Rocco in the womb:

No comments: