Friday, November 14, 2008

Winter Wear

I was so excited to walk out of the Olive Garden this afternoon and see that it wasn't thirty degrees out. It's November in Pennsylvania and I actually couldn't see my breath - amazing. I walked home, took one look at Mason's smiling face, and decided we needed to go out for a walk. We haven't been able to go for a couple days and I'm sure he's getting sick of being stuck in the house all the time. Even though it was warm for PA, it was still probably only in the high forties, so Mason tried out his winter coat.

Remember that part in The Christmas Story where Ralphie's little brother has so many layers on that when he falls in the snow he can't get up? Yeah.



I'm pretty sure I over did it. It didn't even feel that cold, and Mason hated not being able to find his hands in the sleeves of his coat. Once I dug them out for him, he was okay with the whole thing. Really, he was probably just thankful that I didn't put a hat and mittens on him, too. I tried to get a good picture of the two of us all bundled up, but it wasn't working. He doesn't sit on the dresser very well because he's slippery, especially in that coat, and I'm always looking insane since I'm trying to get him to smile.


Oh well. He still looked dang cute in that puffy coat. Turns out he's happier naked, though.

No comments: