Friday, November 21, 2008

Family Photos

Yesterday, we took Mason to the mall for his winter-Christmas-six month (SIX month?!!) photo shoot. He did great, so we got some really nice pictures. I've never done Christmas cards before, but this year, I'm definitely giving a photocard with Mason's little face on it to everyone I know. Distant relatives, people at work, the lady at the bank... no one's getting away without a Christmas card from me. How could you possibly have a crappy Christmas with a picture of Mason hung up on your refrigerator?

Anyway, this first one is my favorite. It's being super-sized as we speak and will be hung up next to his big three month fall picture.




I'm not sure where Mason gets his ability to be so photogenic. I have people, daily, telling me he should be the Gerber baby or something. Well, of course he should (although I might be a little baised), but he'd need a baby agent to even be able to submit a photo and I don't know about all that. Anyway, he definitely takes better pictures than his mama!





What a little ham.

No comments: