Sunday, November 23, 2008

Endlessly Thankful For...

Mason and everything about him: his super-contagious smiles and laughter, his chubby baby cheeks, his easy going personality, his teeny little hands and feet, his cuddles and the way he burrows his head into my shoulder, his health, and his silly faces.
The unwavering love and support of my family.
My Nikon D40.

Pampers and their amazing absorbancy.
Coffee, even if it has to be decaf sometimes.
Bottled water.
President-Elect Obama.
Life experiences and the hard lessons I've learned.
Those who reinforce my belief that the world is full of good people.

My apartment and its warmth.
Music.
Hot showers, even the five minute ones.
Washers, dryers, and Oxyclean.
Sunshine.
A good book.
Warm coats, hoodies, and gloves.
Old friends and new friends.
Hope.

Ice cream.
A fridge full of groceries.

Second chances.
Nap time.
LOVE.

"When I'm worried and I can't sleep,

I count my blessings instead of sheep."
-Bing Crosby

No comments: