Friday, September 26, 2008

I Must Have Blinked

Last night I dreamt that Mason was crawling around the apartment. It was so real that when we woke up this morning I put him down on the floor and half expected him to do it. Well, maybe not really. I'm totally not ready for that and I'm glad I won't have to worry about it for at least another couple of months. All that baby proofing and having to worry about him pulling a dresser down on top of himself or eating laundry detergent or sticking his finger in a light socket doesn't sound like fun to me. Yeah, let's hold off on the crawling for awhile.

He's so close to being able to do all this really cool stuff: rolling both ways, sitting on his own, doing nuclear physics. No luck yet though. Oh well, it's still early in the day.

But seriously, when did Mason start looking so old?! These things happen over night, I swear.





Sometimes he looks so much like a little boy and so little like a baby it's scary. I thought I asked him to slow down on this whole growing up thing.

No comments: