Sunday, September 28, 2008

Holy Sit!

I've been a little scared of Mason being able to sit on his own. I'm worried that he's going to fall backward and hit his head on the coffee table or fall forward and smash his face off of the floor. Okay, I'm terrified. But now, whether I like it or not, it's happening, slowly but surely. He can't actually do it yet, but he definitely wants to. He grabs onto my fingers and pulls himself up, and when he's laying on his back I can see him trying to figure out how to get his little back and stomach muscles to work the right way.

But for the past few days now I've been able to sit him up like this:



And that's the way he stays... for approximately 3 1/2 seconds. Then:


Starting today, there will be no pillows on any of my couches or my bed anymore. If you need them, they'll be permanently surrounding my baby.

No comments: