Friday, September 26, 2008

Don't Blink

Yesterday, my baby turned four months old. I get teary just thinking about it. Could time just go a litle slower, please??

In four months he's changed so much. I remember this tiny little peanut who just wanted to eat and sleep and be held. He felt so light and fragile at just seven pounds and twenty inches long that I was sure I'd break him. He also had way more hair.


Yesterday, the WIC lady weighed Mason in at twenty pounds and four ounces with a diaper on. He's twenty-six inches long. My big four-month-old has a huge personality all his own. He knows what he likes and doesn't like and isn't shy about letting the world know it. He's happy 99% of the time and if you smile at him you can be sure he'll smile back, even if he doesn't know you. His laughter is contagious. He coos and giggles and cracks up when I take turns laughing with him. He doesn't like to waste time sleeping anymore. He still poops a lot.




Somehow, when I wasn't looking, Mason became his own little person.

No comments: