Thursday, September 18, 2008

Take Two

I just noticed a little drop of blood in Mason's mouth and I now know that his crabby mood yesterday was definitely due to teething. He's been slobbering all over me and chewing on anything he can get his hands on, especially if it's something cold. I can't see the tooth yet, but I know it's there. Babies just don't go getting all crazy for no reason.

Anyway, I'm so glad we waited on his pictures. He took a great nap this morning and was in such a good mood. He had no problem smiling and loved the girls who were taking his pictures. The whole process took about a half an hour but he was so happy and didn't start to get impatient until the very last couple shots. These are pictures I took of the pictures, so they're not the best quality, but his cuteness totally makes up for the blurriness.





No comments: