Monday, January 19, 2009

Optimism

Everytime I buy a lottery ticket, I'm planning what I'm going to do with $1000 a week for life before I can even get a quarter out of my pocket to scratch off the ticket. Call it being overly optimistic, but I'm always getting ahead of myself like that. I've just always been that way.

Right now, Regis and Kelly are having their Beautiful Baby Contest. Five babies get to be on the show - four of them will get $25,000 towards college and the overall winner will get $125,000. Of course, Mason's definitely the cutest baby I've ever seen, so I know he's going to win. What in the world do I have in my closet that's nice enough to wear on tv?

The only problem is picking the perfect picture - since they can't meet Mason in person - that shows what an adorable, perfect baby he is. The picture has to be taken within the last month, and although that gives me upwards of four hundred pictures to choose from, I took a few yesterday to see if I could get anything better.





I don't know how I'm ever going to be able to pick one. Plus, the contest doesn't end until mid-February so I'll more than likely have another three hundred pictures by then. I really want to say that last one's a winner though. Gosh, he's cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like I said in my last post, cutest baby ever!! Definitely one of him smiling, I like the pictures where he looks surprised the best