Sunday, February 1, 2009

Snacks

Mason's been eating a ton lately. It's crazy how he wanted nothing to do with food until he was seven and a half months old then, all of a sudden, he became ravenous. Yesterday, he had toast and yogurt for breakfast, pasta and some pears for lunch, and whatever George fed him for dinner. He loves it all. There isn't anything I've given him that he's turned down, and at Walmart the other day I bought some new things to try - avocado, peaches, and carrots (I must be getting good at this baby food making thing because I didn't even cut off any appendages yesterday, although I did burn a pot to death in the process of steaming the carrots). We also got these organic cracker things that taste like Teddy Grahams. Which Mason fed himself. Pretty much.




They might have been a little messy, but they were a big hit.

No comments: