Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Nine


It's true. Nine months old. On the twenty-fifth of each month I ask myself the same question: where does the time go? I still can't come up with an answer.




At nine months old, he's speeding around the apartment on all fours. He just learned how to sit down from the crawling position; it's really cute. He'd rather play with the remote control, my cell phone, light sockets, or carpet lint than any of his toys. His favorite things to eat are paper and cardboard followed closely by butternut squash. Diaper changes take at least six minutes because he's so squirmy and he'd rather be naked. He understands what I mean when I do the signs for water, more, and milk, but he hasn't done any himself yet. He likes taking long rides in shopping carts, checking the mail, and walking to the fish pond when it's nice out. He has the prettiest blue eyes and the silliest single-toothed smile.


He has his mama wrapped around his little finger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He does have the cutest blue eyes!

I love the first picture because he looks like he's saying "TA DA! Here's my sign, I'm 9 months old!"