Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Crawling, Standing, and a Tooth - Oh My!

Today, as I cleaned the apartment, Mason followed me everywhere. He's pretty much mastered this whole crawling thing and is becoming really fast.



It was at some point between dusting the living room and scrubbing the bath tub when I realized that Mason was drooling way more than he usually does. I stuck my finger in his mouth and ran it along his bottom gums.. and felt something super sharp - his first tooth! It was just barely peeking out of his gums, but it was definitely a tooth. After my discovery, I followed him around with the camera, hoping to get a big, open-mouthed smile that would show his new tiny pearly white.

No luck though. He crawled around, tight-lipped, for the rest of the afternoon.

Later I was sitting on the couch, camera in hand, still waiting for him to smile at me while he dug around in his toy basket. I was so determined to get that tooth picture that I almost didn't realize what Mason was doing when he did this:


All this in one day. Oh my gosh.

No comments: