Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wet Socks and Clean Teeth

Now that Mason has a tooth and a half, I've been brushing his teeth in the morning as soon as we wake up and at night right before bed. I usually brush them quickly myself and then give him the toothbrush so he can do it. This morning, I sat him on the edge of the sink and tried to take a picture of us brushing together. These are the best I got:



I would have cropped that last one, so you could see us better, but then you'd be able to see more clearly what an exhausted, bug-eyed, artificially-sunburnt mess I am.

So I gave up on Mommy/Baby pictures and stuck Mason in the sink where he couldn't go anywhere.



It was fun - and dry - until he figured out how to turn on the faucet (which took about forty-five seconds.. Smarty).

No comments: