Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunshine Therapy

After another long, long morning and afternoon without a single second of naptime, I decided to take Mason out in all his grumpy glory (and me in mine) for a walk. I've been wanting to push Mase on the swings since the moment he exited the womb, and I figured today was as good a day as any for his first trip to the park.







When we got home, Mason napped.

I'd love to be able to say that it was because of our hour long walk around the neighborhood, the sun, and the fresh air, but truthfully I know it was because George came home from work and (like he always does) got Mason to sleep. I'd love to know how he does it. Oh well, at least the sunshine made me feel better.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I LOVE the picture of him sitting at the bottom of the slide. Blow that sucker up poster-size!