Monday, March 23, 2009

Swing Life Away

Aimee and I had every intention of taking Mason and Madelynn to a super-fun sounding park for babies we heard about today, but Mads was taking a long nap, so Mase and I took some pictures of ourselves and waited patiently.


By the time they got here it was getting late so we just went to the park down the road instead. Turns out, it was a little too cold to be at the park anyway. We were only there for ten minutes before we realized both of the babies' teeth were chattering. Regardless, they managed to have some fun doing one of the cutest things I've ever seen in my life. Seriously.


Ready?




Those babies love each other.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Your pictures are better than mine!

Waited patiently? You texted me like three times. "We're ready, man." "How long, man?"

Psh.

Megan said...

I'm so not patient.

Steal my pictures. Or I'll send them to you. I have 39 others where those came from.