Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dear Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa:

Your website states that you'll be notifying the top ten finalists of your Beautiful Baby Contest during the week of March 2nd, 2009. It's two days in and I still haven't gotten the call to let me know that we need to make arrangements to come out to New York next week. Perhaps I incorrectly typed my cell phone number on Mason's entry form. You could have accidentally dialed area code 841 instead of 814; stuff like that happens all time.

I realize that it's also completely possible that you're just going to wait until the end of the week to let me know. Or maybe you haven't made up your minds yet... in case you need a refresher, this is the world's most beautiful baby:




His name is Mason, he's a Gemini, and he's really, really cute. You won't have to wave some silly toy in front of his face to get a grin out of him either, his smiles come often and naturally.

Anyway, I'm going to go ahead and assume you'll call me tomorrow. If I didn't enter the wrong phone number and if you aren't just waiting until tomorrow to call, I guess Mase didn't win. In that case, I'd like to politely suggest an eye exam.

Talk to ya tomorrow, Reege.

♥ always,
Megan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up.

Jessie said...

This is my favorite post ever! And I agree with every word. They DO need an eye exam if you don't get that phone call....Mase is THE cutest!