Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Swimming Pools and Pancakes

Mason and Madelynn had their first swimming lesson this morning. There aren't any pictures, since we were late (of course) and had to get right in the water, but hopefully I'll have time to get some on Thursday. To sum it up though, swimming lessons for Mason consisted of a little splashing and a LOT of pool water drinking. The swimming teacher says that I should be able to set Mason on the edge of the pool and tell him to wait for me while I go do an entire lap around the pool. And he should listen and not drown. Somehow, I don't see that happening. At least not within the span of eight half-hour swimming lessons.

Afterwards, we went to the Waffle Shop where the babies shared pancakes (blueberry!) and a bowl of fruit. It was definitely the highlight of their day.





It was a great morning.

No comments: