Monday, May 25, 2009

Birthday

Today was surprisingly normal; I guess I'd been expecting something dramatic. I mean, Mason turned ONE and I pretty much woke up in tears over the whole ordeal. Nothing life changing happened - it turns out one-year-old Mason is almost exactly the same as eleven-months-and-thirty-days-old Mason - but he's growing up, time flies, and before I know it I'll be sending him off to Yale. I (silently) moped around for the majority of the day, but I tried really hard to make sure Mason had a great first birthday. And he did.
















It's 9:06PM. One year and two minutes ago, Mason came into the world. What a year it's been. Happy birthday, baby. ♥

1 comment:

Christina Ragusin said...

Happy Birthday Mason!! I freaking love that last shot. He does look too old in those pics. He needs to knock it off!