Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh Scrap.


I started Mason's scrapbook when he was just a few months old, and I was determined to have a beautiful, completed book full of my favorite pictures to take along to his first birthday party to show all his proud aunts, uncles, and grandparents.

Yesterday, I started his third month:


And when I say third month, that's actually slightly deceiving since I skipped his entire second month because I need to get some more pictures printed. I only have five weeks 'til his party and 10.75 more months to scrap. If I hurry, there's still hope, right?

2 comments:

Ashley B said...

You're inspiring me Megan, maybe I'll get past the first page on Heidi's! I love that first birthday goal!

Megan said...

haha, thanks Ashley, but don't be too inspired. That goal is SO not going to happen.