Thursday, April 23, 2009

I See You

George spends an absurd amount of time in the bathroom. Well, I consider it absurd, anyway, for a guy getting ready for work in the morning. Twenty minutes?! What the heck are you doing in there?


Mason agrees that it's pretty crazy. I taught him a new trick, though, and while he used to do it only with my prompting, all I have to say now is "where's Daddy?" and he drops whatever he's doing and springs into action:




He peeks in, sticks his fingers under the crack, and giggles hysterically while George freaks out in the bathroom. It's hilarious.

Today though, George was at work all day. Somewhere around four o'clock, while running out of things to say in conversation with Mase, I randomly said "Mason, where's daddy?" and the kid starts giggling like crazy. He takes off to the bathroom, crawling at high-speed, and then is very clearly surprised when the bathroom door is open. Ha. That's just funny.

No comments: