Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Hunt

Egg #1: by the refrigerator.


Egg #2: behind the chair.


Egg #3: under the rug.


Egg #4: in a bucket.


As I was hiding Egg #4, I turned around and Mase had already found Egg #1!


[In regards to the bruise on his left cheek.. yeah.. after the bunny ear business I decided to take a quick shower. The curtain was open so I could see him and he was playing on the floor outside the tub. When I shower, I line up all his bath toys on the edge and he throws them in. He was doing that when I turned around to wash my face. In the six seconds that I was turned around, I heard a thump and Mason was in the tub with me.. he must have been reaching in to grab a toy and fell face first.]

Wow! I couldn't believe he caught on so fast. He even opened the egg up and ate the snacks I'd put inside. At this point I was thinking of hiding a few more eggs since it was obviously going to be over so fast. Not so much though. Mason played with that first egg for twenty-five minutes as I tried to lure him over in the vicinity of Egg #2. Finally, after he'd thoroughly examined his find, he obliged.


Our egg hunt was slow moving, and eventually I started throwing my cell phone in the direction of each egg. I think it took about an hour and a half to find all four of them, but he did it!



Is there anything this baby can't do?

No comments: