Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday, April 3rd - Blog on the Beach


Mason's napping so I got a chance to take a trip up to the beach alone. It's only three blocks from Megan's house, and even though George protested me walking alone amongst the hippies and the bums, here I am. The water's still cold - Alaskan currents? - but the sun's warm and I never get over the sight/sound/smell of the ocean no matter how many times I see it.



During our brief beach visit yesterday, we just showed Mason the ocean and put his toes in the water. I'm not sure what he'll do when we bring him up to spend a little time here - eat a lot of sand, I bet.

As soon as he wakes, we're going to Sea World. I've never been there, but I'm pretty sure I'll pay big bucks for a picture of Mase on a dolphin's back. They do that, right?

No comments: