Saturday, April 25, 2009

No More Pictures, Pleaszzzz...

This afternoon Mason and I fed the fish, then went to the park. At the park, we played with Austin (five) and his sister Hannah (seven). Neither Mason nor I had ever met these two before, but they took turns taking Mase down the slide in their laps as he giggled and stared at them in complete awe. He loves kids. I sat in the grass watching and trying to picture Mason at five years old. He turned eleven months old today. I have a feeling five is closer than I think.

After the park, we took the long way home as I tried to find a location to take a few eleven month pictures. I took my time, taking everything in and stopping to point out flowers and birds and dogs to Mase.



When we were almost home I found the perfect place:


I was going to put him on those logs next to the daffodils and take a couple quick pictures before we headed home for nap time. Mason, however, had other thoughts.

No comments: