Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Accessories

Since the underpaid college kid working at Petco didn't seem to know much about Chinese Dwarf Hamsters (understandably, I guess), Mason and I took a trip to the little pet store in town where the owner is always there and seems much more hamster-savvy. In the car, I'm telling Mason how we can get Hug Lovely (yes, I still chuckle every time I say/type it) something to sleep in and some stuff to climb on - hamster furniture, kind of.

And Mase says, "Yeah, a bed!"

"Yeah Mase," I say, "we can definitely get her a bed".

"Yeah! And a rocking chair and a little newspaper!"

Um?

Next project: Try to figure out how to build a mini hamster-sized rocking chair out of popsicle sticks. Then maybe teach Hug Lovely to read?

Hey, at least I can't ever say I'm bored.

No comments: