Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ho, Ho, Oh No...

I go back and forth about telling Mason about the guy in the red suit. Some days, I remember how devestated I was when I found out my parents had lied to me and decide I'll just cut to the chase and let him in on the big secret of parents everywhere. Other days, I remember so clearly that dizzy, magical feeling I used to get when I ran down the stairs and saw the mounds of toys from The North Pole that I can't imagine not giving him the chance to feel the same thing.

Decisions, decisions. Luckily, he's still little enough that I didn't have to decide this year. I did take him to see Santa at the mall though - mostly for picture's sake.

Last Christmas, at only seven months old, Mase LOVED Santa. Sat on his lap, waved his arms, smiled a HUGE smile. This year:


Not so much.

No comments: