Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hey Again, Regis!

Since we all know this waitressing crap isn't paying off too well lately, I'm entering Mason in Regis and Kelly's Beautiful Baby Contest. We didn't win last year, but I'm pretty sure Mason's picture was overlooked somehow. Who knows, it still could be floating around in the Internet world somewhere... 'cause if they would have seen it, he would have won.

Now, I know Mason's the most beautiful baby in the world, and you know Mason's the most beautiful baby in the world... but how do I convince Regis and Kelly of this fact? I can only submit one picture. ONE picture to show how adorable, charming, smart, funny, and happy my kid is. One picture that will get him a $125,000 college scholarship and allow me to finally get some sleep at night.









How am I ever going to choose?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I vote #2! He IS the cutest!

Jill said...

I also say #2. Head turned to the side is always cuter