Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Banana Pancakes


One of Mason's favorite breakfasts. Yes, both of those giant pancakes are for him. The kid loves them. Plus, they're easy - a little water, a little Bisquick, and voila! - and we've already established numerous times that I'm a little lacking in the cooking department, so anything that doesn't require much more skill than slicing a banana is exactly what I'm looking for. But Mason wouldn't allow anything to be too easy... especially at eight o'clock in the morning. No way.

Have you ever tried cooking like this?




Yeah, Martha Stewart is great and all, but can she cook with a baby climbing up her leg?


Ahh, breakfast time. Fun for everyone.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I have that pan... I know where you got it. Thief... or theif. "I" before "E" except after "C", right? That doesn't look right though. Whatever, stealer!!