Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Fastest Way to a Girl's Heart

is processed meat, of course.


I babysat Madelynn yesterday. When Jeff dropped her off, she cried for a good six minutes. The lunch meat was the only thing that would distract her. Sorry Aimee, but you fed my kid cupcakes.


With Mads under control, the babies ended up having a great time together.






There were a few moments, as there always is with these two, where somebody hugged somebody else too hard and they got in a little toddler arguement... but in the end, Mason won Mads over with his charm and his grilled cheese sandwiches.


4 comments:

Lauren and Matt said...

That is soooo sweet! I love their cute little kisses.

Aimee said...

P.S. The word verification for that comment was "butmola." That should tell you something, Butmola.

Aimee said...

I wasn't bothered by the meat until I saw a picture of it. There's no dead cow in cupcakes, Megan. You don't play fair.

Megan said...

There's no high fructose corn syrup in salami, Aimee.

Actually, I have no idea what's in salami.

You win.