Friday, February 5, 2010

Ten Random Friday Facts

about Mason.

1. Newest loves: bubbles (bubble bath, blowing bubbles, saying the word bubble, whatever), trucks, and helping me cook. Newest non-loves: Being told what to do, being told what not to do, wearing a diaper, and eating the first thing I make him for dinner (but he'll inhale whatever the the second thing I make him is).

2.
He always always wants me to read to him. He climbs up on my lap with a book and will actually sit there with me until I'm done reading. Just like his mama. :)

3.
He learns at least one new word a day; I don't think I could count them all if I tried. He pretty much repeats everything I say.

4. He can say the alphabet up to G - with much prompting.

5.
He knows every animal sound known to man... including the elephant and the bunny.

6.
When he wants to do something he knows he shouldn't do he shakes his finger back and forth, tells himself "no, no, no", and then does it anyway.

7. He knows exactly what he wants and doesn't want to wait for it. Ever.

8. His favorite toys are kitchen cleaner, bottles of lotion, dryer sheets, etc. Basically anything with a Poison Control warning on the label.

9. Banana. You've gotta hear this kid say "banana".

10. Despite his temper tantrums and his ginormous messes, I still love him more than life.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wait until he starts pushing (ahem, guiding) you out of the room, saying "other way, Mama" and THEN does the thing he's not supposed to do!

SHAWNY said...

Number 6 is my favorite.