Thursday, August 6, 2009

Camera Resurrection

Tuesday was cleaning day. It always is. I dust, vacuum, and scrub... and if everything goes well the entire apartment gets cleaned on Tuesdays. Mase is always my little helper - when I wipe something off, he has to be right beside me with his paper towel. When I clean the carpets, he has to be sitting on top of the vacuum or pushing it along with me. This week, he dragged the Swiffer out to the balcony and started cleaning our wooden porch.

I wished I had a camera; he looked so cute Swiffering. I pulled out the broken Nikon and gave it a try for the heck of it. Turns out, it works if I can manage to simultaneously focus, hold the lens on, and press the button! Fabulous!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's such a good little guy! :)

Christina Ragusin said...

He's so stinkin cute. I'm so glad it (sorta) works- we cant be left for long without pictures of him!