Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Day Away and a Big Guy in a Tiny Shirt

Last Monday, I went to Hershey Park. Since babies can't ride rollercoasters, Mase stayed home.



It was the first time I've ever been away from Mason for an entire day. I did have fun and the little break from my mommy duties was nice, but by four o'clock I was eyeing up the kiddie rides, pointing out cute babies to Andy and talking about how Mase would have loved the baby pirate ship.

On the way out I grabbed a stuffed Hershey Kiss and t-shirt for him. I put it on him today for the first time.



It's tiny. It would have fit him six months ago. Ten hours away from my kid and I can't remember how big he is. I'm never leaving him again.

2 comments:

Ashley B said...

He still rocks the shirt even if it is a *tiny* bit snug!

SHAWNY said...

I love his lil belly peeking out the bottom of his shirt, but he looks like he loves it.