Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Face


I've never seen anyone quite as happy as this guy when he's running around the yard or riding his bike in the driveway. Of course, I'm blogging this from a 7th grade Spanish class while the sun shines outside and Mase is at daycare playing outside with people other than me. But it's Friday and somehow the stars have aligned and I have the entire weekend off. It's possible that I'll pick up a shift at the bar on Sunday, but Saturday is supposed to be gorgeous and Mase and I aren't doing anything but playing in the yard and spending time at the park. I can't wait for a whole day with him. It's amazing how much more I've learned to appreciate our time together now that I'm working so much.









Tomorrow is going to be wonderful - even if it rains.

No comments: