Monday, April 25, 2011

Catching up on Spring

It's easy to get a little down in Central Pennsylvania in the wintertime. For me it is, at least. I sulk around every winter, not wanting to leave the house. Eventually though, the sun comes out and all is right with the world. The sun, plus two jobs and a crazy three-year-old, are the reasons for me getting so behind on my blogging. I have about a thousand new pictures. It's nap time now, so I figured that instead of crashing on the couch or folding the laundry, I'd see how far I could get on catching up on the blog.

These are a couple weeks old. The sun was out, so Mason and I headed out to Cold Stream. We got Sheetz for dinner and ate it in the park.




Unfortunately, things were still a little... damp.






But yeah, it's way too easy to forget how amazing the sunshine and warm weather make you feel.






It's also easy to forget how pretty the world is when it's been covered with snow and ice for six months.



No comments: