Thursday, June 3, 2010

Don't Worry, I'm Still Here...

I'm so behind on Mason's blog, I barely know where to start. In the past week, my baby turned two. We moved back to Pennsylvania. He's learned dozens of new words. He's speaking in sentences. We've fed ducks and gone to the zoo and visited every playground between PA and Michigan So much has happened.

We're home and we're happy and even though I've been missing for awhile, I'm okay. Here's to getting our (okay, my) life back on track. Here's to starting over...

2 comments:

SHAWNY said...

YAY!!!! I can't wait to see you two. I know I didn't make it to Mason party but I still have something for the lil man. Tell him I'm sorry I work so much, he'll understand.

Brianne said...

Yeay! We're glad that you're back, and we can't wait to see you guys :)