Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Photoshoot Failure

George and I decided on an alphabet theme for Mason's second birthday party. George is doing the cake and I'm in charge of decorations and invitations. Yesterday, I made cardboard cutouts of A, B, C, and D and took Mason out in the yard to get some pictures of him holding them to use for his invitation.

Now, I'll start by saying that after I painted these letters, when they were laying on the kitchen table drying, Mason would not leave them alone. I couldn't keep his little fingers off of them.

Of course, as soon as I tried to snap a few pictures, those letters where like hot coals in his hands. He threw them on the ground, flung them across the grass, kicked and screamed and ran away and did anything possible to get away from holding them.

It took me about thirty-six hours, but I think I might have gotten a few keepers. Here are the outtakes:







Even the good ones aren't really that good. Oy. Stubborn toddlers.

No comments: