Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What Sound Does an Elephant Make, Anyway?

I'm obsessed with checking mamabargains.com even though I rarely buy anything. Actually, I've only ever bought anything once but they have some really awesome stuff at 50% off or more and as soon as it sells out they put up a new bargain. Aaaaanyway... my first/only purchase so far?


These wooden Animalz (plus five or six more that I'm saving for Christmas) that I got on sale for $3.50 a piece (instead of the usual $7.50). I'm using them to teach Mase animal sounds. So far he can kind of moo, he squeaks for an oink, and neither of us have any idea what sound an elephant makes.


But the sheep is his favorite. And the kid can baaa like nobody's business.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

We LOVE Anamalz! Cam has the hippo, rhino, lion, camel and giraffe. I can't decide if I will do more jungle/African animals, or get the farm pets!

We buzz our lips to make an elephant sound. Kinda like blowing a raspberry, lol. It was the first animal sound Cam learned, little turd.

Beth said...

I can't describe our elephant noise, lol. It's like "vrrrrrr!" in a high pitched voice, but more importantly, we stick our arm out in front like a trunk.