Saturday, August 30, 2008

You're like a time bomb, baby.

Mason hung out with his cousin Haylie the other morning. Haylie's almost a year old, so she was definitely curious about Mason... but he was generally apathetic about the whole situation.

I always try to push it and see how many pictures I can get in before he cries/screams/tips over. And do you see the look of indifference on his face? It's like he's thinking to himself, "I will be patient with mommy while she takes three dozen pictures. I will not scream or cry yet, and out of the kindness of my heart I will give her approximately thirty more seconds... then she's done for". My sweet, patient little man.

30 seconds to meltdown...


16... 15... 14... 13... 12...

3... 2... 1...


My kid has the saddest sad face I've ever seen in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, a face to break your heart, lol! He's a doll!