Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Funday

I can't remember the last time I had such a perfect Sunday. It's so easy to get busy and caught up in the stuff you're "supposed" to be doing - in my case it's been grad school and cleaning and laundry and everything else that never seems to get done no matter how much time I spend doing it. Today, Mase and I spent the whole day having fun. I got a lot crossed off my list.
  • Enjoy the sunshine
  • Take Mason to the pumpkin patch
  • Spend some time at the book store
  • Drink hot apple cider
  • Go out for ice cream
  • Figure out what Mason and I are going to be for Halloween
  • Read a couple chapters in a book that isn't for grad school
  • Go to Blacky with Mase for a walk in the woods
  • Catch up on my blog
It was 80 degrees out today, so hot apple cider was out of the question. I did buy a gallon at the pumpkin patch, though, so now we can have it whenever we want (even cold if it stays this nice!).

We even threw in a trip to a couple Halloween stores and the park by our old apartment. :)

I would have taken him to the bookstore, too, but he fell asleep between Toftrees and Barnes and Nobel, so that didn't happen - but when we got home, he was still sleeping, so I took him out of the car and we both laid on my mom's porch while I read (I started Juliet, Naked by Nick Hornby).


I loved every minute of today.

And the best part is, tomorrow's going to be more of the same. I'm adding a few things to my list: Paint pumpkins and start on our Halloween costumes. Ahhh. I wish this was everyday.

No comments: