Monday, August 1, 2011

Thomas

I took Mason to see Thomas. The real Thomas the Train that you can ride on and everything. If you saw my living room, the backseat of my car, or sometimes even the contents of the vegetable drawer in my refrigerator you would know how much Mason loved Thomas the Train. I would have bet every cent in my bank account (not that that's a lot, but still...) that he would pee his pants with excitement.

But, alas.



As soon as we got there, I made the mistake of trying to kill a couple minutes by taking Mason over to the train tables. They had six or seven huge train tables set up and there were kids everywhere and it was all over after that. Mase didn't even want to ride the giant Thomas. I had to drag him away from the train tables. Ahh.










At least next time, I know to just take him to Barnes and Nobel.



No comments: