Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The 4th

Wow. The fourth was already a month ago - that's so hard to believe. It's crazy how fast the summer always flies by... and it seems to go even faster now that Mason's getting bigger and we have so many fun things to do all the time.

Like the Osceola Parade:




I have no idea what we were doing here (or why it was apparently self-portrait day for Mase and I, I have at least 50 pictures of the two of us on the 4th) but this one cracks me up. If you look really close in the bottom corner, you can see the ant he's looking at.



And, later, hanging out at my dad's house:


Mase and Nichole picked raspberries and then rode around on the four-wheeler.



Then, my dad pushed him in the hammock swing and tried to teach him some valuable life skills.




Another happy fourth.

No comments: